Skip to main content

15 Months/ 4th of July

Greetings and happy summer!

Hope you are all doing really well. We are doing really well and thought it was time to share some more photos of our adventures.

Jack had his 15 month checkup and was doing really well. He is already 30 inches tall! He weighed in at 19 lbm and the doctor wants us to switch him totally to table food. We can also give him all the milk, cheese, and bread he will eat. If only we were all so lucky. Doc also recommended at least one Carnation Instant Breakfast every day. They look like Milkshakes, so that seems appropriate.

We spent the 4th of July weekend in Walsenburg with Nonie's family, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Christensen. It was so fun having everyone around for the weekend of relaxing and catching up.

Jack got to stay up WAY past his bedtime the whole weekend. Jack: "Yay" Mom and Dad: "We're soooo tired". He really loved the fireworks. So much that they earned the two fisted point. You know it's good when it gets the two fisted point!

He also enjoyed hanging out with his cousin Emerson. They enjoyed each other's company. You can see here they are both coloring with the crayons and coloring pages that Nonie Sudar brought:




Jack's hair had once again gotten really, really long. So we gave him another haircut. It's crazy how different he looks with short hair.


Jack has come a long way. He is starting to say more words and I think once he gets the hang of it he'll just add words Like No Man Should Wear A Scarf. He has added tiger, cracker, and cheese to his vocabulary.

Other than that we are just hanging out. Waiting for the one man show to finish painting our house, and getting a final estimate on our basement so we can hopefully have that finished by the fall.

Take care and have a super day! Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Jack has an impish grin--what a cutie! Mary L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping up with our family! I love to keep in touch with all of you via these comments! :)

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July and Other Buzz News

Greetings to all! I have finally had time to upload some more photos for Flickr and the blog and can keep you up to date on the Buzz around our water cooler, so to speak. :-) We've had a busy 2 months! Nonie and Papa Sudar came to visit for a few weeks at the end of June and through the 4th of July. We all had a good time. We spent a few days down in Walsenburg with most of the Tressells which Jack really enjoyed. And we really enjoyed the small break from constantly watching Jack! Thanks everyone!! Catch Papa! Bubbles in Walsenburg Cousins Making Cookies! Since we've been back we have been working on getting all the stuff in our garage either back into the basement, into the trash, or ready for donation. Our goal is simple: both cars inside by winter. Hopefully we can make it happen! So far things are going pretty well with Baby Buzz. We went to the doctor's last week for an ultrasound because I was measuring small (just like last time). This time I guess Buzz is a li...

New Ride!

Well, it's no Mustang, but it is black! What we got was a 2009 Pontiac Vibe. At any rate, we both like it. It was a reasonable price for a smaller sized family-with-lots-of-stuff car. It served the purpose of "ease of child seat access" and "can load many groceries plus a dog" into the back.  (You should have seen us try to get the rocking chair into the Mustang.)  It also serves the gas economy purpose (31/28 advertised) and was not a big SUV, or a minivan. I have never been fond of driving huge cars or trucks! It looks like a five door hatchback to us, but I guess it is technically listed as a "wagon." Some things go full circle, eh Mom?  Maybe a bit cooler than the Corona Wagon we drove in Texas, or whatever it was called.  Sorry the photo isn't super great, it's raining and cold so I pretty much didn't want to go out of the garage.  There are some more photos on our Flickr account (see link to right "other photos...")   It act...

I'm Gonna Have To Get a Female Cat. . .

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and appointment! Everything is going really well. Baby looks to be about 9 oz in weight and has a good heartbeat of about 132 bpm. But enough stalling! It appears I remain outnumbered in our home now - 3 boys to 1 girl (5:1 if you count our feline friends!). That's right folks, another boy! How many of you were right??? We were able to get a nice "up from the bottom" shot that confirmed the gender. We also took a nice shot of his foot, and his profile. Actually, I think I was in there for 45 minutes and she took about 50 shots of various organs and body parts. We got the two thumb's up from the doctor that he's looking great. I also got some medicine to try if my nausea continues to be a burden. Yes, just today I was feeling sick again. *sigh* Just for comparison I looked up some of the posts from this time with Jack: Nov 2008 Some things are the same: I still can't eat fruit without feeling sick, and I'm dropping thing...