Skip to main content

American Heart Association, Solar Panels, and More!

Greetings!

I hope you have been having a good day. Things have been busy here. And yes, I have not updated any photos to last months' blog yet.

Lots of stuff has been going on. We shared buying a cow with a friend from work. It was an overwhelming amount of beef (filled our deep freeze). That said, it's an economical way to feed six people and it is very tasty.

We also decided to go Solar and our panels were installed this month. We are very excited about saving money by making our own electricity. Solar City has been very helpful and professional and we had a great experience with them. I wouldn't say the panels add to the aesthetics of our house, but they are going to serve a great purpose. :)



Also of note, the school is having a fundraiser for the PE program, sponsored/run by the American Heart Association. It's tricky because both kids are fundraising separately.  If you are interested here are their individual links.

Jack: http://jumphoops2017swa.kintera.org/jackchristensen

Logan: http://jumphoops2017swa.kintera.org/loganc

Otherwise, school has been great for the kids, and I have enjoyed keeping the littles at home and having fun with them.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July and Other Buzz News

Greetings to all! I have finally had time to upload some more photos for Flickr and the blog and can keep you up to date on the Buzz around our water cooler, so to speak. :-) We've had a busy 2 months! Nonie and Papa Sudar came to visit for a few weeks at the end of June and through the 4th of July. We all had a good time. We spent a few days down in Walsenburg with most of the Tressells which Jack really enjoyed. And we really enjoyed the small break from constantly watching Jack! Thanks everyone!! Catch Papa! Bubbles in Walsenburg Cousins Making Cookies! Since we've been back we have been working on getting all the stuff in our garage either back into the basement, into the trash, or ready for donation. Our goal is simple: both cars inside by winter. Hopefully we can make it happen! So far things are going pretty well with Baby Buzz. We went to the doctor's last week for an ultrasound because I was measuring small (just like last time). This time I guess Buzz is a li...

I'm Gonna Have To Get a Female Cat. . .

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and appointment! Everything is going really well. Baby looks to be about 9 oz in weight and has a good heartbeat of about 132 bpm. But enough stalling! It appears I remain outnumbered in our home now - 3 boys to 1 girl (5:1 if you count our feline friends!). That's right folks, another boy! How many of you were right??? We were able to get a nice "up from the bottom" shot that confirmed the gender. We also took a nice shot of his foot, and his profile. Actually, I think I was in there for 45 minutes and she took about 50 shots of various organs and body parts. We got the two thumb's up from the doctor that he's looking great. I also got some medicine to try if my nausea continues to be a burden. Yes, just today I was feeling sick again. *sigh* Just for comparison I looked up some of the posts from this time with Jack: Nov 2008 Some things are the same: I still can't eat fruit without feeling sick, and I'm dropping thing...

Changes to Flickr

UPDATE: There is just a link and no preview photos because of the privacy settings I have on Flickr now. ALSO, if you sign up for email updates you'll get a copy of each new post in your email so you won't have to come looking and be disappointed. I tried it so I know it works. It does take you to an external site for confirmation so don't be surprised by that. Hi. I am trying new privacy settings on flickr so if you cannot access the photos shoot me an email and I'll try to fix it. Thanks. Dena