Skip to main content

Ice Bucket Challenge Accepted!


Okay folks,

So we were challenged by my brother Robert to complete the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS. ALS is more commonly known as Lou Gherig's Disease. Maybe you've heard of this awareness and fundraising campaign, or maybe you haven't. If you want more information you can visit this website I found: ALS Foundation

We thought the video was quite hilarious, especially Logan - poor fellow.

Anyone can do this challenge, and/or donate to their cause. We were proud of Jack for doing it - especially because he hates being (a) cold and (b) having water on his face. What a champ!

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ride!

Well, it's no Mustang, but it is black! What we got was a 2009 Pontiac Vibe. At any rate, we both like it. It was a reasonable price for a smaller sized family-with-lots-of-stuff car. It served the purpose of "ease of child seat access" and "can load many groceries plus a dog" into the back.  (You should have seen us try to get the rocking chair into the Mustang.)  It also serves the gas economy purpose (31/28 advertised) and was not a big SUV, or a minivan. I have never been fond of driving huge cars or trucks! It looks like a five door hatchback to us, but I guess it is technically listed as a "wagon." Some things go full circle, eh Mom?  Maybe a bit cooler than the Corona Wagon we drove in Texas, or whatever it was called.  Sorry the photo isn't super great, it's raining and cold so I pretty much didn't want to go out of the garage.  There are some more photos on our Flickr account (see link to right "other photos...")   It act...

4th of July and Other Buzz News

Greetings to all! I have finally had time to upload some more photos for Flickr and the blog and can keep you up to date on the Buzz around our water cooler, so to speak. :-) We've had a busy 2 months! Nonie and Papa Sudar came to visit for a few weeks at the end of June and through the 4th of July. We all had a good time. We spent a few days down in Walsenburg with most of the Tressells which Jack really enjoyed. And we really enjoyed the small break from constantly watching Jack! Thanks everyone!! Catch Papa! Bubbles in Walsenburg Cousins Making Cookies! Since we've been back we have been working on getting all the stuff in our garage either back into the basement, into the trash, or ready for donation. Our goal is simple: both cars inside by winter. Hopefully we can make it happen! So far things are going pretty well with Baby Buzz. We went to the doctor's last week for an ultrasound because I was measuring small (just like last time). This time I guess Buzz is a li...

I'm Gonna Have To Get a Female Cat. . .

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and appointment! Everything is going really well. Baby looks to be about 9 oz in weight and has a good heartbeat of about 132 bpm. But enough stalling! It appears I remain outnumbered in our home now - 3 boys to 1 girl (5:1 if you count our feline friends!). That's right folks, another boy! How many of you were right??? We were able to get a nice "up from the bottom" shot that confirmed the gender. We also took a nice shot of his foot, and his profile. Actually, I think I was in there for 45 minutes and she took about 50 shots of various organs and body parts. We got the two thumb's up from the doctor that he's looking great. I also got some medicine to try if my nausea continues to be a burden. Yes, just today I was feeling sick again. *sigh* Just for comparison I looked up some of the posts from this time with Jack: Nov 2008 Some things are the same: I still can't eat fruit without feeling sick, and I'm dropping thing...