Skip to main content

Cut Out the Middle Man

It was snack time at the Christensen house and I decided to use up some leftover cream cheese and salsa and chips (just lying around -I promise!!) Jack, as it turns out is new to the world of dipping. I used some of his crunchies and dipped it in the salsa cheese mix. He seemed to enjoy the flavor of it.

I went into the kitchen to fix us both a drink and when I came back out I realized that Jack decided he'd had enough of the middle man and went right into dipping with the tools God gave him! I laughed so hard I had to share it with you!


No One's Around to Catch Me...

Except Mom and her camera...

I guess he thought it was good bean dip! He ate the rest of the bowl!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July and Other Buzz News

Greetings to all! I have finally had time to upload some more photos for Flickr and the blog and can keep you up to date on the Buzz around our water cooler, so to speak. :-) We've had a busy 2 months! Nonie and Papa Sudar came to visit for a few weeks at the end of June and through the 4th of July. We all had a good time. We spent a few days down in Walsenburg with most of the Tressells which Jack really enjoyed. And we really enjoyed the small break from constantly watching Jack! Thanks everyone!! Catch Papa! Bubbles in Walsenburg Cousins Making Cookies! Since we've been back we have been working on getting all the stuff in our garage either back into the basement, into the trash, or ready for donation. Our goal is simple: both cars inside by winter. Hopefully we can make it happen! So far things are going pretty well with Baby Buzz. We went to the doctor's last week for an ultrasound because I was measuring small (just like last time). This time I guess Buzz is a li...

Angel or Devil?

Kids. They are too funny. I had to share this one with all of you. We went to Mass today and tried to sit inside for once. Everything was great, until Jack noticed the missal in the pew had these nice orange and yellow squares or something in the illustration on the cover. He was conviced they were dominoes, but that is a word he struggles to say. So, at an especially quiet time in the Mass he looks at me and says, "damn-yous! damn-yous!" We both had a mix of embarassment and laughter. Only out of the mouth of a 2 year old! We went to the back of the church soon after that. :)

I'm Gonna Have To Get a Female Cat. . .

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and appointment! Everything is going really well. Baby looks to be about 9 oz in weight and has a good heartbeat of about 132 bpm. But enough stalling! It appears I remain outnumbered in our home now - 3 boys to 1 girl (5:1 if you count our feline friends!). That's right folks, another boy! How many of you were right??? We were able to get a nice "up from the bottom" shot that confirmed the gender. We also took a nice shot of his foot, and his profile. Actually, I think I was in there for 45 minutes and she took about 50 shots of various organs and body parts. We got the two thumb's up from the doctor that he's looking great. I also got some medicine to try if my nausea continues to be a burden. Yes, just today I was feeling sick again. *sigh* Just for comparison I looked up some of the posts from this time with Jack: Nov 2008 Some things are the same: I still can't eat fruit without feeling sick, and I'm dropping thing...